Adding Payment Options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding Payment Options

I want to add my payment options at my soholoaunch. I am from Malaysia, i want to add payment options so that they can pay me through their local bank account.

It is similar like check/money order. But i want to add on the name on 'Maybank2u'. And i want to add a picture of the logo of the payment that i want to add. Just like the others.

The process is similar as the 'check/money order' but just wanna add some forme at the Check out process so that they can paste their payment details there and Press submit.

Can anyone please help me to set this up. I would be really gratefull and i would go through the coding.

Domain name: www.zahrein.com

Re: Adding Payment Options

zahrein,

First of all you have to have a processor to do this, you cant pay straight to your bank, secondly, this will require custom integration of whatever processor you do use if its not one already built into soho, or available as an add on. I cant tell you HOW to do this as it requires your processor to supply the api codes for the payment gateway and then you have to customize and build them into the soho cart.

Why dont you use paypal? I think its possible if you get a bank thats compatible with them to sign up. I think there are some banks in Hungary, England, Germany that will do this for you.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Adding Payment Options

I guess you could set it up to process thru email and then you send them the WIRE transfer details, hopefully your bank is set up for that.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X