Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iframe background

Hello,

I just looked back about a year and a half and didn't find a post about this.

I placed an iframe on my page, when previewing in IE, it appears as a grey box, in Firefox, it is transparent (much preferred). I tried adding allowtransparency="true" background-color="transparent", it did not work.

Any solutions? If possible, how can linked page be closed automatically and revert to transparent after viewing content (film previews)?

Thanks in advance,

Mike

Re: iframe background

Hi Mike,

There are two components to an iframe.
    1. The iframe itself somewhere on a page and maybe with other items on the page as well.
    2. The source data for the iframe. This data is normally on a page of its own and must be positioned in the top-left corner of the page. On this page, right-click and select Page HTML. Click on the Between Head Tag tab. Paste this code in there:

<style type="text/css">
    body {background-color: transparent}
    </style>

Click the OK button.
    Save the page and publish it.

Now back on the page described in (1) above. Size the iframe to the required size. Double-click the iframe. Give it a name and enter the url. Save and Publish the page.

I don't understand your last question. Could you explain that again please?
    Bless you
    Tom

Comment

Re: iframe background

Hi,

The frame is for movie previews, and, if possible, I would like the target page to close when preview is over, rather than just sitting on that page waiting for next link to be clicked.

Thanks for the reply,

Mike

Comment

Working...
      X