Web Site Viewing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web Site Viewing

Why is it that some people look at my web site and it just looks great while others look at it and find pictures and wording running together? I have looked at other pc's having this problem and wonder if it's not the version of Internet Explorer they are using. I have asked that they refresh their screen several time to on avail. Any ideas???

Re: Web Site Viewing

what is your URL?
    http://www.penniesnpence.com

Comment

We do need your url to look and see where the problem lies. But I can hazard a guess that you are using an unfriendly font for your text - and not everyone has it - therefore their computer will default the text to their default font and that will change your entire page.

That's only a guess, because you didn't give us a way to do anything else.
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

And I would agree with Bethers and another point is some viewers view in large text, granted not alot, however, those that do, you will find this happens - it is also good to "tweak and fine tune" your website in both or as many browsers as you can, checking too from medium to largest text size (view/textsize in your browsers toolbar) Pesonally, I find FF drops the text about a 1/4" lower than IE ... so be sure to leave space where you need to to allow for these things ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Sorry....that was dumb...

the URL is:

www.alohaainamemories.com

Comment

Yes, your are using unfriendly fonts, you will need to change the font on your site to correct this problem ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

some people still using old computers and they don have all fonts in their computer.therefore try to use commonly used fonts like arial,vardana,etc.
              or change some new fonts to image in blue vods web builder and put in your web as a picture.

Comment

Working...
              X