Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• email form again

www.nutmegdesigns.com

for the longest time i could not get the submit button to do any thing. So after reading and watching the clip over and over again i thought start over from scratch. so i did. Now when i hit the submit button my browser tells me it can not find the web page.

the problem is the action.php file is all lower caps and i can not change it. how do i get the script to search the php file in lower caps?
    Nathan Gardner
    422 Quaker Ridge
    Greene Maine, 04236

Be sure to Check out
    www.nutmegdesigns.com

Re: email form again

Is your form action set to be "action.php" lower case ? The "Add me " form worked ok for me.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Yes it is in lower case. i did recieve your submittion. did you get my thanks you page?
      Nathan Gardner
      422 Quaker Ridge
      Greene Maine, 04236

Be sure to Check out
      www.nutmegdesigns.com

Comment

the wierdest thing, i tried this morning ang every thing was work just fine. but it was not working yesturday after uploading the pages. maybe there's a layover going on? i don't know but its working. thanks nav for looking in to it.
        Nathan Gardner
        422 Quaker Ridge
        Greene Maine, 04236

Be sure to Check out
        www.nutmegdesigns.com

Comment

You're welcome. It worked for me yesterday. Please note that when you update your pages (the form page in this case) you need to refresh your browser before testing. Otherwise, your browser uses the previous version of the page (which had "ACTION.PHP) and that's why you had no success.

Since the browser is set to search for the updated page version when some time has passed, today you loaded the updated page and that's why it also worked for you.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X