Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Analytics is Great

Hello all

I have read many of the varied Posts on "GA" in the forum but I've really been getting into it lately and think it's a great tool.

I think its great that you can check the Bounce Rate of your site and see how many people stay on you site or leave immediately.

The other feature I like is the order in which people go through your pages whilst surfing your site.

It enables me to tweak and test new ideas to see how people react to a site.

I think it is beneficial for anyones site who may be thinking about it.
    Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Re: Google Analytics is Great

It is a great tool, its amazing! .. well its Google ..
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Hey Jeremy

There are a lot of arguments for and against google in the forum. But at the end of the day if they keep providing great tools I can't complain.

Comment

Everyone has their ups and downs, Google aint one of them ... Google all the way!!
        Best regards,
        Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Yes I totally agree. Google Analytics is a key tool if you are going to be successful on the net. I know there are other systems out there but Google Analytics is free and has some fantastic stats. Combine this with the Awstats in Blue Voda and it is a pretty powerful analysis of your site.

Comment

Working...
          X