Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone help or lead me in the right direction?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone help or lead me in the right direction?

I want to put something on my website where people could sign up for newsletter mailings? I can't find a tutorial for making a mailing list from your site. Can someone please help me! I am so new and get too nervous to just click around sometimes.

Thanks!

Re: Can someone help or lead me in the right direction?

A newsletter signup list is nothing more than a simple form. The visitors email address and name are then emailed to you and / or stored in a database. ABVFP will do that easily for you.

However, you should then enter your CP, MySQL section, phpMyAdmin, and download an excel file with your database data. This will be used to import those addresses and names in any mailing list of any mail software.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Can someone help or lead me in the right direction?

Thank You, I was making it harder than it really was. Like I said I am very extremely new and get nervous sometimes.

Comment

Working...
      X