Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem installing formmaker

Hi,
    I'm having a problem with the install.php file. It opens with Microsoft Picture-It. When I try to open it in a browser, it asks me to save the file.
    Not sure what to do, so any help will be appreciated.
    Chris

Re: problem installing formmaker

Why should you open the install.php file ?

Form Maker Pro files need to be uploaded on your site, in a dedicated folder. Once you have them there and you have setup your database, you simply RUN the install.php file, by typing in your browser http://www.yourdomain.com/fmp/install.php
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I am having an issure with form maker pro as well. I downloaded and unziped the files, and with the copied the folder fmp into my public_html. I went to mysite.com/fmp/install.php and I got a 404 error message...I don't know what to do. tried the forums nothing much to offer. Can you help?

Comment

Not really. If you get a 404 message, the only possible explanation is that not all files have been uploaded, or that the URL is wrong. Without being able to even look at your website, it is impossible to find out what could be wrong.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

well the wesite is www.straightrivergolf.com

Comment

Ok, but in which folder did you install FMP ?
            Navaldesign

Comment

well i installed it in my public_html however I removed it because i couldn't get it to work.

Comment

Working...
              X