Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem adding categories

Hi
    I'm registered with www.superrecipesecrets.com and trying to setup a wordpress blog. I'm using the default template which has Categories listed. Under categories section is "uncategorized" only.

I want to add other categories like beef, chicken etc. When I go into Manage/categories and add a new category, I dont see them appear on the template? Its seems easy to do but I can't get it to work? I have watched the video but still cant do it. I dont know what I'm doing wrong. I've tried refreshing the page each time but all I see under Categories is "uncatagorized" no other categories like beef, chicken etc.

Please help me

Stuart

Re: problem adding categories

This is Stewlm replying to say I'm not happy that the moderator of this forum has not replied to my query.

I had to pay someone online to help me. My question was perfectly valid. I hope that others viewing this will learn from this. When you add a category it will NOT be seen until you post to it, only then can it be seen.

I spent a whole week on this and still could not find the answer. Your videos show us how to add a category but it does not show us how the category can be viewed.

Stewlm

Comment

Re: problem adding categories

Stew,

This forum is volunteer, and the support team isnt responsible for providing support for third party software. Just because its included in your fantastico for easy installation doesnt mean that they provide tech support for it. In fact, if you read before you install, at least the ones i have looked at, it says "We are not associated and not responisible" "please visit so and so's forum" and also lists the main website. Chances are that someone that uses wordpress didnt happen along and volunteer their info, or maybe they didnt know HOW if it didnt happen to them.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X