Rollover question, Can I do this??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rollover question, Can I do this??

Hello fellow voda friends, I was wondering if I can do a rollover efect on pictures like this website: http://www.mfullerarchitects.com/chang.html

If so, where can I find and how do I do this in bluevoda?

Thank You, Paul

gaswizard

www.qualitylighting.net

Re: Rollover question, Can I do this??

Hi Paul,

They found the code here: http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...agetooltip.htm

The only difference is that your source has created thumbnails and made them the links. I'm also thinking of using this.

PS. I have checked your code and found it there...
    Bless you
    Tom

Comment

Tom, Thanks for the tip. I will try to figure this stuff out as I am a newbie and this stuff is harder than it looks.

And what does ZAR 3,200,000 for a home translate to the american dollar?

I just saw and went through your website. Nice job!!

Thank You, Paul

gaswizard

www.qualitylighting.net

Comment

My pleasure Paul. It will become easier if you just play/experiment with the script for a while. If you really want to use this script, then we could take you through it step by step.

But why are not trying the Lightbox in BV or the Gallery? They are easy to use and will get you off to a quick start. You can always change to the script when you have acquired the skill.

Thanks fot the compliment. R3,200,000 (3.2 miljon rand) calculates to approximately $444,444. Ye, I still need to add some calculaters and I'm not that happy with my site as it really was a rush job and being a first timer at the same time. I need to upgrafe soon.
        Bless you
        Tom

Comment

Working...
        X