Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding a Photo Gallery to my site?

Hi there,

I would like to add a really great looking photo gallery to my website - one where thumbnails are visible on one side and when you run the mouse pointer over them they show up large size beside the thumbnails in a frame... or something like that. (What I'm trying to avoid is just sticking a bunch of stationary photos on a page so you have to scroll the page down to look at the photos... very boring!)

Does anyone know how to accomplish such a gallery in Blue Voda? Is ther a Ttorial for this? (I couldn't find one....)

Thanks!
    www.etherealvibe.ca
    Ethereal Vibe Alternative Artistry Medium - My Bellydance Website

Re: Adding a Photo Gallery to my site?

I now have used lightbox... but it's still not really what I want. I see a lot of threads for rollovers, which I didn't get til now, but that's what I wan to do. I don't, however like to rollover with the pic trailing the mouse... is there a way to specify a sopt on the page where the rolled over pic will display? Anyone? I'm still a newbie at this stuff....

thanks.
    www.etherealvibe.ca
    Ethereal Vibe Alternative Artistry Medium - My Bellydance Website

Comment

Yes, there is .. You will just have to slice the image in photoshop or fireworks or what ever you use and place it ontop with a mouseover effect.
      Best regards,
      Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

If that is what you want then use the rollover tool in Blue Voda and it will
        give you that effect. Unlike the light box you will have to do the rollover thumb by thumb.
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Hi

www.picturetrails.com has some really need albums/galleries you can create as well as http://jalbum.net/ - both safe and free downloads to use ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I think this is the right place to post this..... When I create a gallery and upload my images, I cannot figure out how to save it. I click ok and the screen dissappears but there is no gallery and no way to retrieve the work I just did. Anybody know what I'm doing wrong?

Heather
            nevadasympathyflowers.com

Comment

Working...
            X