Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with order form

Hi i am new to bluevoda...

I am setting up a order form for my site...

I think i got the basic form down but where i get confused is that they ask you to make a "thank-you" or what have you page so that the order form works... i am doing it while watching tutorials

ok i open a new page, do page property,go to HTML and they say we have to add some php code to head, ok this where i get lost, they say to copy and paste code to the "between head tags" from i am assuming the code page above and change the php code , now i am not finding this php code in the first place.

So i try again and still no php code....

Sorry i would appreciate any help i just am not getting this.

The order form is not done yet but can be found here:

From the site http://www.creativetouchescanada.com/home.html

thank-you
    creativetouchescanada.com

Re: Need help with order form

The php code is in the BlueVoda Forms Tutorial Part 1 . You have to scroll UNDER the multimedia presentation, and you will see the instructions, in a step by step tutorial, as well as the code that you need to use.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Need help with order form

Ik ty got it going, I knew it was something so easy that i could not get it... was looking for php in wrong place....i most read instructions at the same time as watching tutorial because they are not always the same...

Thank-you

Comment

Working...
      X