No announcement yet.

How do I retrieve files from my backup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I retrieve files from my backup?

Hello Voda Forum!

I have had to reinstall Blue Voda and can't recover my files from my old hard drive to the new hard drive. Some work, some can't be found.

I backed up my entire site/programs today.

So, here's the question: how should I recover the contents for my website from the backup data storage?

Have gone through similar posts and threads, but couldn't find anything dealing with recovery from data storage to rebuild my website.

My FTP won't allow me to connect either, and what shows in there is incomplete by quite a bit.

Please Help!
    WebMagic
    PowerLife! Solutions for Change

Re: How do I retrieve files from my backup?

when you backed up your files did back up the files mwith the extention .bv ?
    http://www.penniesnpence.com

Comment

Re: How do I retrieve files from my backup?

Originally posted by PennieNPence View Post
      when you backed up your files did back up the files mwith the extention .bv ?
      I don't recall being prompted for file extension identifiers. So, I thought I was backing up everything.

WebMagic

Comment

Re: More on - How do I retrieve files from my backup?

Hello Voda Support!

If I extract files from my backup (which is listed in File Manager), where do they go? Am I prompted to extract to a certain place?

And should I extract them to my newly re-installed Blue Voda Website builder?

Please help if you have ever gone through this!

Should I upload EVERYTHING from my File Manager to my FTP local access files and folders?

This is an urgent matter for me! I really need some good advice!

Thanks.
        WebMagic

Comment

Working...
        X