photo for button with Mals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• photo for button with Mals

Anyone used a photo for a button with Mals Kart? I want to use one in my head - so it look better than "REVIEW KART". In hotlink protection in the c-panel - I guess I will have to include the mals address as you have to host the photo somewhere. Anybody done that before?
    www.dinkdy.info
    www.aboriginalarttreasures.com
    www.thegemlovers.com
    www.bigticketmoney.com

Re: photo for button with Mals

Vicki,
    I don't use Mal's - so am not sure - but I use CartManager - and I can change any of the images to my own - just have to put that information on CM (in your case in Mal's) so that it's there in their database. Those buttons are called up from Mal's - not from on your site.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

The info for the button asks for a web address (in the same folder as your header) so I was thinking of putting an image on a page, publish & tell Mals where the address was. That would mean the Mals would have to be able to access info from my site wouldn't it?
      www.dinkdy.info
      www.thegemlovers.com
      www.bigticketmoney.com

Comment

Beth,

This may just be something with my computer, but I noticed on your site (A Child's Place) that some of your words were overlapping each other.

Here's a link to the screenshot I took.. Screenshot

The page looks wonderful and I know how annoying it is to have discrepancies in it that you didn't know about. >.< I've been dealing with surprise mess ups all day! Things that are differently viewed on other peoples computers compared to mine.

Anyhoo, sorry to be off topic from this post, but I just wanted to let you know!

Mrs. Whitt
        The Chocolate Fanatic!

Comment

I've put the photo on & the link is working. Also ofcourse there are the 2 photo headers for the the cart of each of my stores. Obviously you don't need to 'give permission for another site to use photo storied on your site. From what I'd read in one of the 'c-panel' section I thought you needed to, otherwise the image mightn't show.
          www.dinkdy.info
          www.thegemlovers.com
          www.bigticketmoney.com

Comment

Working...
          X