Editing BV object form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Editing BV object form

I was editing a form in BV but made a mistake. The code was entered in the wrong area. Is there a way to remove the code and move it to the right tag area?
    www.ME3ddd.com - Creative graphics and 3D animation

www.endbalding.blogspot.com Get remedies and info regarding hair loss

Re: Editing BV object form

Remove it the same way you added it and republish

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Problem is that BV wont open the php or html file. This is the one with the correct code. It needs to be a BV file so how do I chg it?

Comment

So you published a file, and then went in with a ftp or some other way and edited the file that was created on the server from publishing?

If this is the case then you have to publish again and make the edits again. I know BV has a feature to import html, but if its in the wrong place it will be in the wrong place still when imported into bv. And if its php code it won't be imported at all.

If you are just talking about a BV file that you added code to and published, but its appearing in the wrong tag just open the BV again and copy and paste the code added to where it needs to be.

If neither is the case I am confused and just disregard my post

Register/Login Script
        Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Are you referring to saving a page in bv on your computer to html or php instead of bvp ?
          Never Let a Kind word go Un said!

Soy Candles

Comment

its a form in BV. When I right click on HTML, thats whre the code is. Dont understand why it doesnt let me just copy the code entirely and have it replace the entire old code

Comment

Ok. to delete the old code, just go in View, Page HTML, and delete the code from your html window. If the code is inside an object html, then right click on the object, select html and delete the code from the Before, Inside or After Tag.

If the code you are trying to paste is very long, it will not allow you to paste it in it's entirety. That's a wINDOWS ISSUE, AS WINDOWS WILL ONLY ALLOW TO COPY / PASTE UP TO 32K. If your code is longer than that, you will need to copy / paste in smaller blocks.
              Navaldesign
              Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

George
                That code cannot be deleted. Its in an HTML Object. Nothing shows in any of the tags, before , inside or after. When I hightlight the code from in the generated HTML part it doesnt allow me to do nething. When I right click Im only allowed to copy.

Comment

Will, mail me details please.
                  Navaldesign
                  Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                  Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                  DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                  Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
                  X