Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Published page doesn't look like what I made in BlueVoda

Hey all,

I've finished enough of my site to start publishing pages, but when I published the index page it didn't look like what I created in BlueVoda. The site is www.rentathugcomics.com, but I've taken down the screwy looking index page.

Basically, I used a template and set the page background colour to black, but the background area within the template remained white, making all of the text invisible. Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Published page doesn't look like what I made in BlueVoda

It is difficult to determine the exact cause without viewing the page, so I'm just guessing what you could have done wrong.

The template graphic you are using, probably is white in the text area. It lies on top of the page and therfore the black of the page background will not be visible through the image.

If that is the template you want to use, then insert a shape and size and position it over your content area. Make it the colour you prefer, e.g. black. Send it backward until your content is visible again.

I hope this helps, as I could be totally wrong in my assumption, not seeing your page.
    Bless you
    Tom

Comment

Hi
      Things Like This used to confuse me when I was new to page building
      I found that If you have used a Template "That allready has its own HTML" It is a Good Idea To open an Html Box and Put your Html code into that.
      That way the Bluevoda background wil only be in effect "OUTSIDE" the Template
      Hope This helps

Hostnoone

Check Bluevoda Tutorial on adding Html

Comment

hey guys im jia
        from pakistan
        i love blue voda...
        i started makin a page but it looked differnent when i previewed it

Comment

i have set the background black n added a title
          i have added buttons
          but im young and new to the game
          so can anyone kindly tell me that
          i have made a button named home.....and a button named photos
          now in each n every website that we view we click on the button eg . "photos" a new page opens .....with text written in it .....and with pictures in it......
          now i cant figure out that how do i make a page for the button named photo ?? so that visitors may click it and see photos....?
          i mean home page is ok....but how do i make the page for PHOTOS and add photos in it?

Comment

Working...
          X