Shape(Properties/Events)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shape(Properties/Events)?

HI. In shape properties/events I am looking at the following options...

Actions...mouse over, show, hide, etc. and Target (with several options available...shape 1, 2, 3, etc.). Is this similar to a Roll Over affect? And how are Target shapes selected? That is, can I download my own shapes? I haven't seen any tutorial info. or threads on this "event section"...if there are could someone point me in the direction please?

Thanks...Kahara.

Re: Shape(Properties/Events)?

Shapes are elements, which are originally created within Blue Voda, upon which attributes may be assigned or configured by you (rollover, transparancy, color, etc.).

However, if you wish to import an object onto the Blue Voda workpage to become an element of your web page build, it must be pre-formatted as a usable file (image: JPG, GIF, PNG, etc.), insofar as the only configurable attribute you may add would be a border or as in association to another pre-configured element (as rollover image panel, either to function as a button or an image highlight -- as seen as part of a gallery or a "shopping cart").

Most of the attributes can be assigned to a properly imported object via right-click > Properties.
    BV actions are assigned by using the icons along the left pane of the BV window.

And, they are detailed in the Tutorials in "Objects" "Adding Elements" and "Importing" sections specifically.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thank you for responding Vasili.

I understand how to add BV elements. It is specifically the "action" called "events" that I am unfamiliar with and haven't been able to find any information on.

What I would like to do is get a roll over effect with simple objects...like a square. With rollover it seems that the program calls for an external image.

So I quess two questions would be...
      1) Is it possible to put a square from BV into a roll over effect?
      2) Or...Can the "action" in "events" in the elements properties box achieve this same goal?

Thanks again. Kahara.

Comment

A little extra note from Kahara here...
        The reason I am looking at this "event" section in the properties box is because it would be much easier to get a roll over effect if I could just use the the BV elements rather than import an image. I know how to import an image or a square into roll over from outside of BV.
        Thanks.

Comment

Rather than use "rollover" in BV to basically change the color or image, say, as would normally be seen for navigation, with the same size object (a duplicate) I am reading that you wish to truly substitute with another different object entirely....for this you should use a script, which you may find an abundance of here.
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X