Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reciprocal Links

Hi everyone,

I am seeing a lot lately that Reciprocal Links help your ranking. The more you have the better the ranking. Could somebody please explain this to me and why this would better the ranking. I do have quite a few links but I just thought that if someone went into someone else's site who had you listed in their links that you might get noticed only if someone went onto their links. However I just read the other day that it also helps your ranking. I just don't understand why or how that would be. So please, if you have the time to explain this I would love to hear from you.
    Sorry if this is a dumb question, I am still learning. I have certainly improved since I first joined, what a relief for that!
    Thanks heaps, Leanne (Willows)

Re: Reciprocal Links

Hi, linking to & from other related sites is good & actually slightly better if a site links to you only without the link back.
    Google has the computing power to note all links & cross reference them with the thinking that if this persons site is on 200 other sites that is related to what your site is about, people must think it’s a good site. And if you that good? You will be given brownie points & razed up the Google rankings a touch more. There is naturally a lot more that gets you up the chart. But this is one part that will help.

Good luck.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
    X