Adding to my page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding to my page

This is only my second post. As I'm building my site, it is like building blocks I was told. My problem now is, I forgot to put something into the middle of my page. How do I insert anything (ie. text, images, etc..) in
    the middle of the page and have everything move down the page and fall in place. Now remember, I'm a genuine newbie. So if you are thinking about getting technical, please do not reply to this post. --Thanks--

Re: Adding to my page

Hi, have you tried the tutorials at this link. They will give you a good start.
    Video tutorials about how to create an amazing website with the BlueVoda website builder, brought to you by VodaHost web hosting.

Good luck.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Yes i've seen just about all the tutorials. Still nothing on it.

Comment

Hey there,

As a relative newbie myself, I can't get too technical. If I understand you right, if you want to insert text, images, etc., you do it just as I assume you have been, by putting whatever it is in a text box or image box(?), and click and move it where ever you want it.

If you are talking about inserting code and such, right click, HTML, head or body or where you want it.

I've been learning by trial and error for almost two months, it's like a jigsaw puzzle who's box top you've lost, no frame of reference! Just keep putting the pieces together till they fit.

Good luck,

Mike
        Last edited by mwalsh62; 09-01-2007, 12:23 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Hi, you cant insert anything in the middle of a page without physically moving things out the way. This is assuming you are wanting to add an image or similar type of thing.
          The only way that you may get around this is placing items it tables. This will let you add things in-between other item by just inserting another row in the table.
          Handy way of updating things like a list or shopping cart.

Good luck.
          PS. if you need to move multiply items? Hold down the Ctrl key & left click on all the items to be moved & then left click on one of the highlighted items, hold downing down the left mouse button & drag. All highlighted items will move.
          Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

My friend adds new articles almost everyday to his site.
            And I ask him if he needs to move older articles down and put the latest things on top.
            He said he just put a date and his article will be placed accordingly to its date and he doesn't need to move anything. He can't tell me how it is set because it was done by others.
            How can I do this? Thank you.

Comment

Hi, you would have to either look for a script that will do this for you or have one made. Try a Google for “articles script” or “ news script”
              Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

I often put new paragraphs in new text boxes. That way it is easier to add new information or features later. I'm not very sophisticated - at present I just drag everything down manually!
                www.dinkdy.info
                www.aboriginalarttreasures.com
                www.thegemlovers.com
                www.bigticketmoney.com

Comment

cutenews is a good php script for content. http://cutephp.com

Comment

Helo,
                    My expreience is that there is no possibility to embed any code into BlueVoda newly is being built page'html code! it's a great problem, because of hot having .html extension inside blueVoda! Therefore form outside of BlueVoda, from any other websitebuilder i can not embed any html code, into any BlueVoda page i want to make by webpage builder.
                    Or anybody knows any possybility to do, to embed code????
                    If somebody has any good information or exprerience, please write it to me to my email: skitahun********.com
                    Thanks in advance. Gabriel (skitahun)

Comment

Hi, my problem; I build and I publish my home page, bout my e-mail dont highlited when point the mouse, so I need help...somebody can tell me how I gonna fix thes problem....
                      Thanks
                      Roger

Comment

Working...
                      X