image sizes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• image sizes

My domain name is myjudysjools.com. I added my first image. The size is 800x609. When I tried to add the second image, I made it the same size, but when I posted it to the page it was smaller. The original size of the pictures is 2272x1704. Should I use another picture software to size my pictures before I use the pixsizer? What am I doing wrong? Also, I don't have enough room on my computer for double sets of pictures. Can I publish each page as I finish and just keep adding on?
    Judy Mills

Re: image sizes

Hi ...

Firstly, don't forget that you will need to build and publish the first page of your website as index - all small letters, no capitals ... this will bring your website live ...

The images you are trying to post on your pages are far too large, you might consider an image 500' x 350' or so for on your page ... it will depend how many images you are trying to post on one page -
    You can use pix resizer and once you have resized your picture, this is the picture that you will need to keep on your computer and not move from it's location when you insert it as an image on your webpage.

You can burn your original images to disc so that you have them for future or there are several free online hosts to upload and store your pictures or files to ...

You can also optimize images at www.dynamicdrive.com

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X