PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Template

gabriellevonbernstorff
09-03-2007, 10:29 AM
On my BV menubars the Template bar is not activated, the entire lower bar does not respond. Is that because I am working on the free version?
I am having trouble saving a .bvp template. When wanting to save it as a .bvp template the computer does not do it, but saves it as another type of file. I don't understand this problem. Perhaps someone has suggestions.
I am putting an urgent sign on this because I am in the middle of working on my webiste and would like to move on.
Thank you very much Gabrielle

LadyEye
09-03-2007, 11:44 AM
On my BV menubars the Template bar is not activated, the entire lower bar does not respond. Is that because I am working on the free version?
I am having trouble saving a .bvp template. When wanting to save it as a .bvp template the computer does not do it, but saves it as another type of file. I don't understand this problem. Perhaps someone has suggestions.
I am putting an urgent sign on this because I am in the middle of working on my webiste and would like to move on.
Thank you very much Gabrielle

When you save a page as a template, you are correct it saves it as another type ... When you want to open this template, you need to already be in your Blue Voda Webbuilder and then from the top File Menu - choose File - New Page from Template - then you will see your template to be able to open this and use it ..

gabriellevonbernstorff
09-03-2007, 11:52 AM
Thank you Lady Eye, I can now open my self-made templates and work with them.
Have a nice day and greetings to Canada.
Gabrielle

LadyEye
09-03-2007, 12:02 PM
yw ... glad you are sorted, have a great day working on these ...

Thank you for your greetings and greetings right back to Switzerland!!

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/images/icons/icon7.gif