Problems with Template

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with Template

On my BV menubars the Template bar is not activated, the entire lower bar does not respond. Is that because I am working on the free version?
    I am having trouble saving a .bvp template. When wanting to save it as a .bvp template the computer does not do it, but saves it as another type of file. I don't understand this problem. Perhaps someone has suggestions.
    I am putting an urgent sign on this because I am in the middle of working on my webiste and would like to move on.
    Thank you very much Gabrielle

Re: Problems with Template

Originally posted by gabriellevonbernstorff View Post
    On my BV menubars the Template bar is not activated, the entire lower bar does not respond. Is that because I am working on the free version?
    I am having trouble saving a .bvp template. When wanting to save it as a .bvp template the computer does not do it, but saves it as another type of file. I don't understand this problem. Perhaps someone has suggestions.
    I am putting an urgent sign on this because I am in the middle of working on my webiste and would like to move on.
    Thank you very much Gabrielle

When you save a page as a template, you are correct it saves it as another type ... When you want to open this template, you need to already be in your Blue Voda Webbuilder and then from the top File Menu - choose File - New Page from Template - then you will see your template to be able to open this and use it ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thank you Lady Eye, I can now open my self-made templates and work with them.
      Have a nice day and greetings to Canada.
      Gabrielle

Comment

yw ... glad you are sorted, have a great day working on these ...

Thank you for your greetings and greetings right back to Switzerland!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X