Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brads Force Is Strong

Just finished page #2.
    Access it by www.bradkimball.com and then link to it.
    My pages are simple. Learning as I go.
    Happy to hear suggestions. If any suggestions come in you'll probably have to give me a heads up on where to find the way to carry out any changes.
    Many thanks to LadyEye for sticking with me on this.
    Linda

Re: Brads Force Is Strong

Hi Linda:

Congrats on your linking, you've accomplished your mission so far, looking forward to more pages ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

As I type this, and after reading some of todays posts, I'm smiling, thinking about how "the newbies of today will be the moderators of tomorrow." I look back and see how silly my questions were and can now thank all mods in BV for my advancement. Especially, LadyEye, Bethers, GenVasilli, NavalDesign, Karen, TomvR, VodaHost, and many many more, too numerous to mention here. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Ooooopsss! I almost forgot why I posted this. Brad, you're doing a GREAT JOB and your message and webpage is a great asset to those who've defeated cancer. Congratulations and keep up the good work in getting the message out.
      Where's Your Life Going? You might find some help here: http://www.ourjourneytolife.com/banners3.html
      Who is Pristinelife? http://ourjourneytolife.com/aboutme.html

Comment

Hi Linda
        Don't take this the wrong way, but the index or home page is awash with small text which being drowned out by the image background, i fully understand why the text is that small so to show as much of the face a possible. but having the image as the background is not giving it Justice as it looks blurred. and as you have a important message to get across i would think that making the text more readable would be better, may be and this is only a suggestion, putting the image on a blank page may-be colored then rap the larger text around the image,
        this is only a suggestion and you can tell me to naff off i you want i won't be offended.

Comment

Thanks to all for the help.
          To Aliens: I agree with your assessment of too much type. I plan on deleting some of Brad's story so Brad's face will be more prominient. Haven't learned the wrap around. My pace is slow as I know nothing of page building.
          I have made a few changes since I posted for the viewing.
          Now I want to make the word outcome at the bottom play a song that is dear to my heart. "Fight Fire with Fire", written by the group Kansas back in the 1980's. The songs on the CD "Wayward Son" sums it all up for me.
          Linda

Comment

Brad,

I am far from expert, but having read your page, I find the content quite compelling therefore I must say you need to take the background photo away, and publish it as an image (though large enough to keep the impact), and make the text a bit larger and thus more readable. No big puzzle in wrapping text, just "enter" when approaching the image, and when you reach bottom of image, let it flow!

Most of all, get message across!

Good luck,

Mike

Comment

Hey Linda, a very worthy and compassionate site. I found the small text a bit hard to read but it didn't stop me from reading on. Well done you should be proud.
              Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

Pristinelife,
                Just viewed your website. Quite taken by the song playing in the background. I have a song I would like to have playing while the index page is on. Where do you find out how to do that feature on the bluevoda tutorials?
                Thanks to all for their comments. Sometimes you don't think till someone points out another way.
                Linda
                Last edited by bradacura; 09-11-2007, 09:58 AM. Reason: Message sounds like I would like to use Pristinelife's song. Not so, have my own song.

Comment

Working...
                X