Form-summitted E-mail not received

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form-summitted E-mail not received

I've seem to have created the form properly on my contact us tab? It seems to submit fine, I think I have an issue with the page html code? I may sound silly but I don't know how to edit the html code. I bring up the page html,copy it and paste it to the lower panel. Edit it and hit ok? When I close and bring it back up, it seems to be no change to to html? please advise and look at my site www.eastcoastwestcoastgear.com and tell me what I am doing wrong and why I am not recieving submitted e-mails? Thank you

Re: Form-summitted E-mail not received

The html for your form looks fine, will you post the php script you are using on thank_you_page.php

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Yes I have done that named it correctly(I think), just not sure how to edit those php lines of script and how? I am using bluevode web-builder and sure I'm doing it right??? Maybe that is why I'm not receiving. And how does it know daaa is that what the php editing is for to direct it to the e-mail you put in the edited script? If so, how do I do it? I've reviewed tutorial over & over tried to edit the script but it is in blue not black & doesn't seem to stay there?Please advise

Comment

Thanks Watdaflip for your help .The script was right. I just deleated the thank you page (action).Recreated the thank you page, copied & pasted the php script, edit the 2 lines (I didn't know the actual php script to be copied was at the bottom of the page of the tutorial I was watching).The tutorial says copy & paste,then it just shows up in the box. It then says to scroll down to the 2 lines and edit these 2 lines.I'm scrolling down looking for the to lines not know where to copy the two lines from???? I then just happen to scroll down and saw in writting exactly what I just watched in the tutorial. Followed it on down and found the php script to be copied and pasted & there was the 2 lines to be edited with my e-mail to make forms submitted to reach me and the other line ti edit Form submissions

Comment

In fact, on top it says :

Please also read carefully the instructions UNDER this multimedia presentation!

This is because the script itself might change from time to time, to keep updated . The tutorial itself remains the same but the code changes to meet new requirements. So we have made it independent for the video
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X