invalid user id/password

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• invalid user id/password

My domain dodgecountyindiansports.com installed soholaunch when try to login to sohoadmin get error invalid id/password. can someone please help me, is there a different ID/password for accessing the soho program. I used the username/password which was assigned at time I opened BV account. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: invalid user id/password

You should have made a NEW user id and password when you installed soholaunch. Those will be the passwords that you need.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Apparently I overlooked something it never asked for me to create a user id/passord. Is there anyway I can access now and create? thanks!

Comment

Did you have it email you a copy of the installation details? They should be in there as well.

Im positive you cant install it without that information, so you HAD to have made user name and password. Perhaps you did retype your assigned main account and password in there. By default it should also ask you if youd like to have your info mailed to you.

I could retrieve it, but Im not gonna post here HOW to. Try uninstalling and reinstalling it, this time making a note to write down the information it asks you to type in during the installation process.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Please uninstall through Fantastico. Do NOT simply delete files / folders.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hello,

I'm having the same issue. I am unable to get into Soholauch now to edit my website. Please confirm how to access Soho!

If you have your website started, can you still uninstall Soholaunch and start over?

Your assistance is much appreciated. osss.biz

Comment

Do you get an error message ?
              Navaldesign
              Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
              X