Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My bands web page "Get er done"

After 2 days and countless hours of text mistakes and interuptions. Please
    check me out here so I can change a mistake.Thanks!!!!

www.firemountainrock.com

Id# 17587

You people are great!!!

Re: My bands web page "Get er done"

Hi, off to a good start. Need to reduce the main images with pixresizer. The page is taking about 20-30 seconds to load. This will reduce the kb's, of the images, but don't forget to tick a box for reducing the physical size as well.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Ok Chris I resized all the photos,Is this better? Thanks!!!!

Comment

Lot quicker!
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

That's much better - nice one.

Now.... one thing, get rid of the stat counter!! Website stat counters are not only meaningless and worthless as they don't actually count the people who visit your site, they just count the times the page is refreshed.

Two minutes ago your stats showed 30. I just changed that for you to 60 by refrshing the page 30 times.

Now you have two choices, you can either use the built in stats that come with your Vodahost control panel (which give a true representation of your stat hits) or..... You can pay me $1 per click and I'll make your site look great by adding 1000 hits a day to it. What a great way to earn a living!!!

Seriously though, they look tacky and mean nothing...

How about you add some music samples to the site so potential customers can hear what you are like??
          Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Thanks Major! The counter is gona be history,Got you point. Now i know
            why i could not find the counter add on feature like other web builders
            offer.Glad you experts like my site. Now on to more pages.

Comment

Hello,

I like your first page looking good. :)

one thing I didn't see is where you are located. I would assume that you don't really want people from 1500 miles away asking you to come to there birthday. I video of your band playing would be a nice tough I think. a band gets it's gigs from people that hear them so put in back ground sound for your pages. :) I would think about building a form for them to contact you instead of making them work so hard typing it in.

Jolen
              www.advertise.windameer.com - Add a Banner for your site or sites for free.

www.windameersfleamarket4u.com - Buy Sell Trade with Windameer's Flea Market 4U ( 1 Year Free for BV sites)

www.windameer.com - Come see our Angora Goats.

Comment

I am no expert on the bv. But I am with videos for Websites. Please let me know what I can do for you.......Untill then you might like to Have a look at my video solutions site. e-mail me if you need help with videos. It will create greater interest in your site alive.

www.myvideotalk.net Swarmebiz******.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                X