Where is Guestbook?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Guestbook?

Many of the instruction manual are jammed at present. I can't get the guest book one to go further than "double click to open details" - I checked a couple of queries on the forum & guessed what I had to do. This is what I did:- 1/ opened a new page. 2/ made guest book the size I wanted & put in all the details I think. 3/ I clicked advanceed & called the file name www.dinkydi.info/guestbookdp.php 4/I right clicked & called it guestbook & clicked it to be saved php. 5/ I saved it as 'guestbookdp'
    After that I went into BlueFTP - dragged the guestbook folder from the left to the right hand side. Opened properities & made it 777.

where is the guestbook? I can't find it on the web. I have a link from http://www.dinkydi.info/engine.php that has the address as above, but it comes up page unavailable. What do I have to do to make the guestbook work? There may be some basic instruction I don't know as I only have the written instructions to go by & they're more what you do after the guest book is done. Please help.
    www.dinkdy.info
    www.aboriginalarttreasures.com
    www.thegemlovers.com
    www.bigticketmoney.com
Working...
X