Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could you please review this website and advice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could you please review this website and advice?

Hello Bluevoda,
    Thanks for such a great service you guys are providing.
    Its really helpful for all new comers.
    This is really thrilling service of bluevoda.
    Could you please review our website and advice?
    Our pages are not indexing in search engines, could you please assist us ?
    Our website URL www.daytradingshares.com
    thanks
    regards
    Satish

Re: Could you please review this website and advice?

You have alot of text on your pages, I get lost, but I'm not into markets.
    Your pages are not centered, but you have a page rank of 1/10. As far as getting them to index, I think Beth or one of the other gurus can help with that. Good luck!!
    Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Hi daytradingshares,

I like your header banner, very professional.

But your website is full of Googles ads, this will do great harm to yr website. Yr visitors may just distracted by the ads and wander off yr page.

Try adding more pictures/ photos to enhance your page.
      Cheers,
      Eric PSF

PapaEric.com
      A Father's Parenting Diary & More...

Comment

Hello Satish

I think the google adds are fine if your site is dedicated to making an income from Google Adsense and search. But if it is you intention to make income from Share Trading then I would cut down on some of the adds.

I had a Golf Site at one stage and found that people were leaving my pages if they saw an interesting google add. But that was great for addsense revenue but not great for my other Affiliate pages.

It is interesting how you have entered all the KEYWORDS in the google search box. Does this help with your page ranking very much?
        Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

Hello Respectable People of Bluevoda,
          Please can anyone tell me what should i do to increase page rank and also to list all my webpages with google?
          I dont know for last 4 months average i am getting 150 to 200 page impressions/views.Please can you suggest me how can i make more people to visit my website?
          thanks in advance
          Satish

Comment

Hi daytradingshares,

For my case, writing own blog and running forums do play a part in attracting more visitors.

Also, try to key in as much keywords related to yr website in BV's page properties> meta tags and writes some revelant descriptions of yr site.

Some people do mentioned that submitting articles plays an important role in attracting more viewers. You may like to test it out.

Try submitting yr website URL to Yahoo! MSN and Altavista search engines too. Don't purely depend on Googles alone.

All the luck to you!
            Cheers,
            Eric PSF

PapaEric.com
            A Father's Parenting Diary & More...

Comment

Ditto to the centering of your pages and the Google ads are too distracting. You have a great amount of info and that is a turn off for me. Perhaps you could organize the services you provide better and when the user clicks that option they go to another page. It's hard to know quickly why I should stay with you when there is a lot of info I have to read.

Maybe it's the skeptical side of me when I wonder how you have achived a page ranking, is it because of the Google Ads? Also, the name implied to me that you may have something to do with an exchange in another country and not associated with Nasdaq or the Big Board. What about a ticker tape display or charts showing today's markets, up or down etc.

You have a lot of definitions which is fine but shouldn't be so prominent on your site unless that is what your site is about.

The Best myspaces on myspace.com

Funny Video Commercial
              7 Signs You May Have a (hic) Holiday Rinking Problem
              www.YouTube/koolspaces

Comment

Working...
              X