Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paypal - order size dictates shiping costs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paypal - order size dictates shiping costs?

Hi,
    I am only selling two products on my website (or I will be once I figure this out!).
    The shipping cost is dependant on the number of rolls of turf that are ordered. I want the customer to input the number of rolls they need - and to generate a "quote" that either includes the (variable) shipping fee, or shows the breakdown of cost per roll, and shipping fee.
    Bearing in mind that I am still new to all this and only have a limited understanding of BV and all things computer - can someone explain if I can do this?
    Thanks, in anticipation
    Helga

www.compasslandscapes.com

Re: Paypal - order size dictates shiping costs?

PayPal only allowes for a amount based shipping fee calculation. So if that isn't enough for you, you will need to make those calculations in your ordering page before they continue to paypal.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks!
      Next question - how do I do that? If there's a demo or instructions somewhere I would be grateful for a re-direct.
      Thanks Naval,

Helga
      Helga

www.compasslandscapes.com

Comment

I'm afraid not, this is Javascript and is built case by case. If you have some Javascript knowledge you will be able to do it relatively easily, if not, the only solution would be to have it done by someone.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X