Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please help with form

hi,
    i need some help with my contact and action page. Managed to publish the contact page but the submit button does not do anything, nor the action - thank you page is being diplayed. I read the tutorials many times and named everything correctly but still can't figure out what is wrong. My domain is

Many thanks.

Re: please help with form

The submit button has an onclick even assigned to it. From the look of the function its meant to make something appear or be hidden when you click. Try remaking the button with no event.

The action page isn't on your website. Make sure that it is uploaded to your root directory, and that its all lowercase "action.php" (files on websites are case sensitive).

Also, your radio buttons need to be named the same, they all have default "radiobutton1".. "radiobutton2" names, but all radio buttons in a given group need the same name. Also assign a value to them as well, when it submits its going to show up as a blank result.

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Working...
    X