What do you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think?

I have finished my website. OMG it has taken forever, but I hope it is fair. I will be "remodeling" the site to add things, and possibly to change things around a bit. I look forward to your opinions, and suggestions on how I may make this a better site.

Thank you for all the help vodahost. I can now say that I am finally published, and hopefully done soon.

http://www.vitalityproducts.com

Re: What do you think?

Good job, nice looking and cool color, only the navigator bar on the bottom of page didn't go anywhere. Did i miss something or not finish yet ?
    Nyoman

Comment

You've got 2 home buttons, one with the other ones, on the left, and one by itself, on the banner. This one should go.
      On the product page, the multi vitamins buttons doesn't lead to anything. I looked at a few products, but not all.
      I'll have a better look at your products when I have time.
      Good work.
      http://www.fitnessdotcom.com

Comment

Good job!

The only idea I would pitch is that I think you should see about putting a means to "search" for a certain keyword or brand name on your site.

In my opinion, most people aren't just "browsing" when they come to a health/supplements site. They usually know what they are looking for.

Looks good tho! =)

Julie S.
        www.hanalynn.com

Comment

OOPS. I forgot to put the links on the bottom bar. he he he. Thanks for the comment on the removal of the home button on the home page.

I will check out the multi vitamin button. I may have typed in the wrong name or something. Thanks for the comments.

Shopping cart coming soon.

I was looking for a "water" look for the site.

Comment

Working...
          X