Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pay pal buttons in blue voda

Hi
    I am wanting to add pay pal to my site but I don't have the buttons on tool bar in blue voda where do I get these please.
    two cats

Re: pay pal buttons in blue voda

Hi,

In the upper toolbar there are arrows pointing downwords.
    Select one of this arrows.
    Select add/remove buttons.
    Select Paypal tools
    Add the PayPal buttons you want.

Hope this helped
    www.jpix4u.com

Comment

thanks melinda but I have already looked there I don't have any reference to pay pal in tool bar options,is ther anything else I can do /
      thanks
      two cats

Comment

You might have a older version of BlueVoda...The PayPal feature was added a few months ago...click the below to upgrade.....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by VodaHost View Post
          You might have a older version of BlueVoda...The PayPal feature was added a few months ago...click the below to upgrade.....

http://www.vodasupport.com/index.php...wnloaditemid=1
          I noticed the new version is 9.1.7. What was the version before that? On my BV it says 9.1.0. Does upgrading to new version automatically show up in the Help tab (about)? Thanks
          Where's Your Life Going? You might find some help here: http://www.ourjourneytolife.com/banners3.html
          Who is Pristinelife? http://ourjourneytolife.com/aboutme.html

Comment

I had already downloaded the new version and have litebox etc. I downloaded it again at your suggestion but no change I still don't have it in toolbar options what can i do ?
            hope you can help
            two cats

Comment

Try clicking at the top on 'Insert' can you see them there?

Or else, right click on any of the product bars and click on 'customise', then click on 'Commands' then 'Insert' and drag the paypal buttons to any of the bars.

If you still can't see the paypal buttons anywhere then you MUST have an old version of BV no doubt.

Before trying to reinstall the latest version of BV, go into regedit and remove ALL traces of bluevoda, but be careful in there!
              Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

nope still can't find them .I must have the latest version I downloaded it this morning.now i am very confused.can someone take a look and tell me whats wrong please
                two cats

Comment

Hi
                  I Have Tried Everything But Still No Luck Can Someone Please Help
                  Two Cats

Comment

Sorry don't know what to say..... If you have the latest download the paypal buttons just HAVE to be there?
                    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Is it possible that you have downloaded to 2 different places and the icon/link that you are clicking on the open BV goes to an older version. I download all programs to my E:drive and run the operating system from the C:drive. If I am not careful I will accidentally load a program to the C:drive.
                      CarbonTerry
                      Semper Fi
                      Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
                      Zone 5 Photo
                      My USMC

Comment

I did think of that so I checked in my computer only one blue voda and it's the latest version as a last resort I put in a support ticket to see if they could help
                        thanks though for your thoughts.
                        two cats

Comment

I can't explain this last night we had a blackout so no power for an hour when I turned computer back on Voila! pay pal tool bar.
                          thanks to everybody for your help it must have been something screwy my end.
                          two cats

Comment

Working...
                          X