Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navaldesign..Please help!

Hi Naval Design,
    I am currently following your tutorial on the ABVFP and i have hit a snag as i'm a noobie!....i'm stuck at the bit that says..
    Create a database in your control panel etc...

How do i create this database?
    Basically..how do i complete step 7?

Thanks

Kev

www.indigohairdesigns.com

Re: Navaldesign..Please help!

Hi Kev. This is the link to the Database creation tutorial:

Creating a MySQL database
    Please follow the tutorial. It explains everything.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

thanks for the link. i have done that but now on the install screen it says it cannot connect to database server. what am i doing wrong?

Comment

I cant be sure. First, check thaqt you have ADDED the user you created in the ABVFP database. Then, check all the details: DB username, DB password, DB name.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

If i gave you my cp username and password. would you be able to check it out?

Comment

Use my contact form.
            Navaldesign

Comment

will do!..Thank you man!

Comment

Completed
                Navaldesign

Comment

Hi..i see that ABVFP is now installed but it won't allow me to log in?....i have used the username and password received in the e-mail.

sorry to keep on but i really want to use this processor!

thanks

Comment

Hi kevin,

i can login normally in your ABVFP CP. Check what you are typing, or copy / paste from the email.
                    Navaldesign

Comment

Figured out what was wrong. I have followed your tutorial and you made it so easy to complete!
                      Thank-you Navaldesign for an absolutely awesome program. I can 't wait to use it again!

And to anyone else reading...Use Navaldesigns' ABVFP program as it is a revolution to Bluevoda.

Well Done mate and thanks for your patience.

P.S.
                      Check out my form at:

Comment

Working...
                      X