Preview not matching Editor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preview not matching Editor

For some odd reason when I preview my webpages I can see the template I selected, however, in the BV edit box I cannot see that template. Everything worked fine before, and after taking a short vacation, the format is all messed up.

Would somebody be kind enough to explain how to correct this so I can continue editing my pages? Thanks.

-J.R.

Re: Preview not matching Editor

Originally posted by salpro22 View Post
    For some odd reason when I preview my webpages I can see the template I selected, however, in the BV edit box I cannot see that template. Everything worked fine before, and after taking a short vacation, the format is all messed up.

Would somebody be kind enough to explain how to correct this so I can continue editing my pages? Thanks.

-J.R.
    Hi there ... not really certain what you mean ... are you previewing your webpages in the preview mode in the blue voda web builder - or are you previewing your pages on the internet live? If the later is the case perhaps you have moved your files and that is why you do not see them when you open the blue voda page. If this is the case, you would need to reinsert your template to see in your builder. If this is not the case could you explain further.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X