Search Engine Submission Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search Engine Submission Help

Hello, I am Linda and my site is www.marilynmonroeandmore.com.
    I am trying to find some help with submission to shopzilla. I have not found any help in any of the tutorials I have looked at. Could someone please give me some pointers. Shopzilla wants the product listing in a certain order. Thanks

Re: Search Engine Submission Help

Hi Linda,

What a gorgeous site!

Pity U dont have any posters of her from "Some Like it Hot".

Sorry, I know Marilyn Monroe and her tragic love life but not
    how to submit to Shopzilla.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Re: Search Engine Submission Help

Linda,

You have to download your products table by choosing the export and it will be in tab delimited or csv, which you must IMPORT to excel, and then you can copy and paste the columns to a new book according to the shopzilla layout. Make sure you save it in the format they specify or it wont upload. If you just click on it and open it, you will have one heck of a mess. Thats why i stressed IMPORT to excel. If you dont know how to do this try the microsoft tutorials for using excel.

If you search the manual for csv you should find the information you want about this. Im not going to post a step by step for this as its too time consuming and complicated, and it wont be the same for each utility that wants a product feed.

Ill be happy to tutor you or teach you for a fee.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X