Pictures on website?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures on website?

Hi everyone, I am brand new to BlueVoda and have just started my website so please bare with me. This is the best site ever and I am so glad I found it!

My question is, can you make anything like a slideshow of pictures that come up over top of each other so they only take the up room of one picture? Something like a Powerpoint presentation that they would fade in and out? I am trying to put in muliple pictures of a salon but I don't want them to be laid out like the picture box in this page.

Any help you can give me would be great but not too technical...PLEASE!

Re: Pictures on website?

Hi Paradise,

You could try picturetrail.com and then click on create flickr on right hand side. These work very well and easy to implement using the HTML box on BV.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Thank you so much for your quick response! I just wasn't sure if there was a way of doing it through BlueVoda.

Would you know how to add music on your pages?

Comment

Depends how exactly you want to add it? Do you just want a tune playing in the background? Or a video showing? or a link that downloads a tune?
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

To add just a tune in the background, the way I do it is thus:

Click on the windows media button on your BV program and place it anywhere on the page you want it to play on.

Double click that box and browse for the file on your pc and add it. Then choose if you want suto start, loop etc.

Now... you must then go into your FTP manager and add the file from your PC (Left hand side of the FTP screen) onto the server (Right hand side) by dragging it over. You must place it into your public_html folder only.

Publish the page and it should work.

Comment

Sorry, I went to check out Picturetrail.com, very cool. I did upload some pictures and made file but I can't figure out how to put it on my website so I have been playing with. It says to save the file onto a clip board then copy it onto the website but I still can't figure out how.

Anyway thank you for the information and all your help you have been great!

Comment

Originally posted by Paradise View Post
              Sorry, I went to check out Picturetrail.com, very cool. I did upload some pictures and made file but I can't figure out how to put it on my website so I have been playing with. It says to save the file onto a clip board then copy it onto the website but I still can't figure out how.

Anyway thank you for the information and all your help you have been great!
              You're welcome. Once you have saved your flickr it should give you code to put into an html box on your site. You just transfer this into the box and hey presto....

Comment

was messing with this the other day.

Only a thought.
                Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

I like that Chris... One for my favourites definitely!

Comment

Wow!

Thats wonderful. Can I use it too for my pages?

Thanks Chris.
                    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
                    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
                    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
                    X