Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My website.

Hi there,

This is my first post on this forum and my very first website! :)

www.emptymindedhive.com

It isen't finished yet so i really only published it so my freinds could judge my design.

And now it's your turn!

Only the homepage and the flash game's works. (most of them.. but i'll get there :P ) I have loads of more game's i need to upload.

The rest of the site is in progress and almost ready to be published. (yay!)

Now give me som good 'old Criticism!

Ps.

Do you think the page run's slow?
    And can i use the copyright in the bottom?

Re: My website.

Originally posted by Ollobrains View Post
    Hi there,

This is my first post on this forum and my very first website! :)

www.emptymindedhive.com

It isen't finished yet so i really only published it so my freinds could judge my design.

And now it's your turn!

Only the homepage and the flash game's works. (most of them.. but i'll get there :P ) I have loads of more game's i need to upload.

The rest of the site is in progress and almost ready to be published. (yay!)

Now give me som good 'old Criticism!

Ps.

Do you think the page run's slow?
    And can i use the copyright in the bottom?
    The start is good
    www.yourluckytour.com

Comment

The plural of game is games, not game's. For a games site this is important. If you don't get your spelling and grammar right people - either consciously or subconsciously - get the impression that you're not professional and that they're not likely to get good service from you.

Comment

Nice design, can see you have put a lot of hard work in, good effort for first go. You could do with bringing the width in though as many will have to scroll sideways to see all your site... not really appreciated by many unfortunately.

Don't forget your page titles, keywording and page descriptions though will you.
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Originally posted by Marincky View Post
          Nice design, can see you have put a lot of hard work in, good effort for first go. You could do with bringing the width in though as many will have to scroll sideways to see all your site... not really appreciated by many unfortunately.

Don't forget your page titles, keywording and page descriptions though will you.
          Hi, thank you all for the comments.

This site is mostly made for me and my freinds (we all use a 1280 X 1024 resolution) so it look's good to us.

But belive me i have tried fixing it though.

And also if i use the "Center in Browser" thing it will just put another black box to the left of my menu :/

Ps.

I'm thinking about making an entirely new design for my website.

Comment

hi there .. it is looking good ... I have to agree with a lot of the above comments ... also gameing on the about us page should be gaming ....
            kym, merlin & tala
            creating white majick
            www.whiteshepherds.com.au
            www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
            www.merlinsmajick.com
            www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

Working...
            X