Downloading emails in MS Outlook 2002

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downloading emails in MS Outlook 2002

I have done about everything, following tutorials in detail, trouble shoot help, contact my ISP, but I still cannot download my emails in my MS Outlook 2002 programme. Funny thing is that I download all my other mails from my other domains (not hosted by BlueVoda) perfectly.

The error message continually says:
    "Task 'Resources | LifeChange Retreats - Sending and Receiving' reported error (0x800CCC0F): 'The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem continues, contact your service administrator or Internet Service Provider (ISP)"

The other funny thing is: Sometimes one or two of the mails do download (I have 9 email accounts), but the rest wont. And sometimes it only downloads in 24 or 48 hours.....

Do I miss something? What seems to be the problem? Please help; I will appreciate it very much! )

Kind Regards,
    Hennie
    www.LCRetreats.com
    Client ID # 17541

Re: Downloading emails in MS Outlook 2002

I just finaly got rid of that.

I bought my domain name with godaddy so my mail was coming from goddaddy to voda (along with the site info) back to godaddy (as the email client then to me.

I called up godaddy and had only the website info sent to voda (strait in to the IPaddress) and my mail sent directly to me.

Haven't had a problem since.

Don't know if it helps... but you never know.
    http://www.penniesnpence.com

Comment

Working...
    X