Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to re-size navigation bar buttons length

Hello,
    I am using BlueVoda editor to create a template. I clicked on "Insert Navigation Bar" and it created buttons for me. I need to make the length of these buttons longer. I want a link called "Others Who Can Benefit" and all these letters dont fit on that button. Hence, the need to increase the length. The properties of Navigation Bar didnt seem to have this feature.

Could someone please let me know?
    thanks
    - RD

Re: how to re-size navigation bar buttons length

Hi
    I'm very new to BlueVoda and website construction myself, but thsi amy be a solution.

Use the "advanced button" option on the tool bar. You can create one button and use an image to fill it. It can be stretched to any size.

Hope this helps you a little. I've attached a pic of a button I created. I've made it large for clarity.
    Attached Files

Comment

Thx. for your reply. I appreciate it.
      One more question. How does one create sub-menus?
      regards
      - RD

Comment

The thread Custom Buttons for Nav Bar explains how to resize or use your own buttons in the nav bar. You cant have dropdowns with the nav bar. You can create dropdowns with the menubar tool.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by albumin40 View Post
          Hi
          I'm very new to BlueVoda and website construction myself, but thsi amy be a solution.

Use the "advanced button" option on the tool bar. You can create one button and use an image to fill it. It can be stretched to any size.

Hope this helps you a little. I've attached a pic of a button I created. I've made it large for clarity.

My client says the advanced button does not look like a button and it does not have the mouse-over like a navigation button (Color change). What do I tell him? He likes the navigation buttons, but they are not wide enough to have the text on the button say what he wants it to say. What do I do now??

Concerned,

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by iscuba11 View Post
            My client says the advanced button does not look like a button and it does not have the mouse-over like a navigation button (Color change). What do I tell him? He likes the navigation buttons, but they are not wide enough to have the text on the button say what he wants it to say. What do I do now??

Concerned,

Dave

Scroll one post up and read General Naval's reply ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
            X