how do i know my gooogle adsense is working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do i know my gooogle adsense is working

hi, im not sure if my google ads are working on my site because i have had hits on my website but none on my google ads could this just be that no one is clicking on them?

www.easyincome24-7.com

Re: how do i know my gooogle adsense is working

You log in to your adsense account and look??

You have daily records or impressions, clicks, earnings, payments etc etc etc.

If you have impressions and no earnings then that will be your answer.

Hope you get this reply before it's deleted ; - )
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

You also have to have enough traffic to your website that maybe someone would click to start with. I checked in google and there is ONE result in links to you, and yahoo has 3, 2 of which were your posts here. How many unique visitors to your site do you actually have?

Also, you have alot of SPACE on your page, which forces anyone visiting to scroll. Theres nothing to keep them there past the name of your site, I wasnt even entertained enough to read past the first few lines. You have to drive people to your site, in order for them to click your google ads or buy your product to generate an income. Not trying to be mean, giving you facts. You need to do some optimization.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Also, if you want to persuade people to apparently 'get rich quick' then you need to proof read your site. Thre are some dreadful spelling mistakes there: e.g POGRAM ?

Your site is not very Google friendly I have to say. It took me 3 years to build up a decent income from Google adsense, but I have to say I had a much better start, so I think you have a long way yet my friend.
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

ok cool thanks for the info i think i should try something else, regards sc06tty

Comment

Scott

It doesnt matter what you try. You are still going to have to optimize your page for revenue. If you dont sell a product and you want ad revenue, then you have to have information and pages that people want. Rather its developing a home business, getting rich on the internet, etc etc, or you sell a tangible product, makes no difference. Basics are Basics, and you need to learn Basic SEO, and well developed informative pages. Start with Bethers free book. Look for her siggy, and you will find it.

We arent trying to take your site away, we are trying to help you make it work for what you want it to do. Theres alot more to it, than simply putting a site up and sitting back and reaping the profits, it takes real work. Very Very VERY few are fortunate enough to have overnite success on the internet or anywhere else.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

ditto the above Scott. We are not telling you to NOT bother with this site, we are telling you that unfortunately it takes a lot more hard work and determination. God I remember the days when I was earning $2.51 a month from Google Adsense! But persistance and 700 pages later... paid off! If you have an idea you want to do as a site, don't let anyone tell you not to do it, don't stop doing it when revenue doesn't pour in, just keep going and going and going.... You'll make it if you are determined enough.

Comment

I havent been on for a while but thanks very much.I am starting a new site and have learned a little bit about SEO so hopefully i can create something a bit better,thanks again scott

Comment

how I know my google advertiser

Comment

Working...
                  X