help with pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with pics

i would like to spice up my gallery...i have downlaoded an "image fan" for pics but i'm not sure how to get it too work...any help?

www.rareearthlandscapinginc.com

Re: help with pics

Hi, it will all depend on where you are getting the image fan from. Is it a script that you do on your own machine at home? Or is it one of the on line image hosts that give you this facility to show your images on a web page?
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hi,
      i have looked at your site and it took ages to download all your pictures!...Have you used pixresizer to bring the filesize down? if not it is free to d/l on bluevoda!!!

A good program for displaying images is Photoflicks

it is free to sign up, then you just upload the pictures you want, decide how they are displayed and then hit create. This will generate the HTML code for you that you then just paste into an HTML box on your gallery page!

here is an example of it in action at one of my sites!

www.indigohairdesigns.com

Comment

Far freakin' out!! thanks kevdite...this is wicked cool...just a few bugs to work out. can i delete the "picture trail/slideshow" buttons?

Comment

LOL...there you are LadyEye...are you following me?,tee-hee...your page looks great but as far as "covering up" i don't quite understand. i tried a line of text but couldn't seem to get the coverage. is it a trial and error thing?

Comment

Originally posted by rare.earth View Post
            LOL...there you are LadyEye...are you following me?,tee-hee...your page looks great but as far as "covering up" i don't quite understand. i tried a line of text but couldn't seem to get the coverage. is it a trial and error thing?

lol.... try inserting a shape and resizing the shape and placing it, check in preview, move the shape around until you get it right ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

well, i think that's it! just a few more tweeks and i'm done! thank you all sooo much!! i welcome any feedback on my site that anyone can offer. Thank you all again!

Comment

Hello; the easiest way to enhance your pictures is by making a movie with them. That way you can do some animation and you can have some talking or music in the background. Here are a few examples of different pictures with music or voice over. This is not hard to do especially with BV.
                www.videopostcards.info/weddings.html
                www.videopostcards.info/mulligans.html
                www.scanportonline.com

We also have a ad rotator and by putting some borders on your pictures this would help as well. I love the colors and look forward to seeing the spiced up version.

Mrmagoo144
                mrmagoo144
                www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Working...
                X