Online Merchant Processors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Merchant Processors

Does Vodahost recommend or use any specific online merchant processors for credit cards? I've tried to locate this info on the website, but can't seem to find any info about his. How will I know which one will work SEAMLESSLY with Soho and its associated cart applications? Does anyone out there have any recommendations? I realize they all have their own fees & rates. Don't they charge an initial set up fee? PLUS: Then there's a monthly "gateway access" fee PLUS a "per transaction" processing fee PLUS a % of each item sale? (and some even charge a monthly customer service fee)!!! Thanks so much for your help.

Re: Online Merchant Processors

Yankee

VodaHost offers a merchant acct with free set up. Yes you do have monthly bank and processing fees (gateway fee), plus a per transaction fee. This is industry standard. If you look in the soho cpanel, and the shopping icon, and look up payment methods you will see the processors there. Additionally there are some new ones available on the addon site thats listed at the entry to this forum room. Its not the merchant account that is your issue, its the gateway. Authorize.net is one of the standards in the U.S. that works with most everything. I believe thats the one that voda offers as well. $25 to $30 per month for your banking and processing fees is about the standard fee, plus the transaction fees, etc. Additionally, you will need a Personal BUSINESS acct to accept your direct deposits from the merchant bank. Most in general balk at depositing in personal checking accts, and there may be banking fees associated with that.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X