PDA

View Full Version : Getting Started Using CartManager

barbroberts
09-18-2007, 10:16 PM
I have some very basic questions about using CartManager on a site built with BV.

Some of my pages will have dozens of products, others just a few. I don't know how to place the items on the page in an orderly fashion.

1) Do I use a table simply as a guide to get the images, verbiage, and buttons even, placing images, text, and html box for the button over the table grid?

or

2) Do I put all of the products, verbiage, and cart button into one large table done in HTML?

or

3) Are there other ways I have not considered that might be easier?

I know I can do this if someone points me in the right direction. Thank you.

Karen Mac
09-19-2007, 04:14 AM
Barb..

Beth is gone til friday or so. If you can wait til then Ill direct her your way.

Karen

barbroberts
09-23-2007, 02:05 AM
Beth,
When you have time, would you point me in the right direction:

I have some very basic questions about using CartManager on a site built with BV.

Some of my pages will have dozens of products, others just a few. I don't know how to place the items on the page in an orderly fashion.

1) Do I use a table simply as a guide to get the images, verbiage, and buttons even, placing images, text, and html box for the button over the table grid?

or

2) Do I put all of the products, verbiage, and cart button into one large table done in HTML?

or

3) Are there other ways I have not considered that might be easier?

I know I can do this if someone points me in the right direction. Thank you.

Bethers
09-23-2007, 04:04 AM
Barb,
How you place them on the page is going to depend entirely on how you want the page to look. You can look at my pages - or Sania's pages on a couple of her sites - and you'll see completely different ways of doing them.

I don't use tables to do mine - but that's a possibility also.

Oh, you could look at Chris's two sites, also for other ideas on product pages using CM or similar carts.