Borders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Borders

Can anyone tell me how I can add a border around my text? I have read all the beginning tutorials but didn't find any info about this. I also checked all my applications on Bluevoda but couldn't find anything to make a border, only a box. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Borders

Hi Michelina,

What I've been doing in such situations is create a box, rectangle, etc., size it to same as your text, right-click on it, click properties, make background same color as page background and border whatever color you like. Move your textbox over it.

Hope this helps,

Mike

Comment

I also just noticed a good suggestion in another post, use tables instead of shapes, background and border can be set to whatever size and color you like, and says it will load faster! Coming from Collectors-Info, a good source!

Comment

I just realized you had posted same in other forum, you got the answers from the source! I just tried with the tables, looks fine! Try it.

Mike

Comment

Amazing I came here to ask about borders and there was the reply to the same question, TABLES and it works!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X