Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E-mail issues

HELP!!

Before I give you my sob story, I must tell you the other 3 non-Voda email accounts are working just fine.

I can't get mail from one of my sub accounts. I keep getting this error:

The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'mail.ice-tropic.com', Server: 'mail.ice-tropic.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10061, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E

It has been fine for the 9 months or so I've had it, but the other day...JUST KAPUT!!! Nada.

I've opened up a support ticket, but no response yet (yes, I have my response email to a working account). I'm on autopay, so my bill is always paid.

*****!! Save me!! Do I need to go get a chicken to sacrifice? Will one of the hubby's digits do?
    Terri
    www.ice-tropic.com
    www.janebondtravel.com
    www.theazfoodcritic.com

Re: E-mail issues

OMG....it has been AGES since you have been seen hereabouts!

You need to send in a ticket, like you did (if anything can be done, it will probably be Laura who can help).....I lost a commerce website entirely just recently myself. Sad thing was the graphics and setup was totally custom, and I do not have the original files to reload from.

Don't be such a stranger!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thanks Vasili!!

I know it's been ages. I've been in Mexico and other places. Busy busy busy. Going to Hawaii next week to look at some businesses. Hope to buy there and build yet more sites!!

Cheers all!
      Terri
      www.ice-tropic.com
      www.janebondtravel.com
      www.theazfoodcritic.com

Comment

Don't mind my bad manners - did you get your site back? Can you store your files locally to avoid such a problem?
        Terri
        www.ice-tropic.com
        www.janebondtravel.com
        www.theazfoodcritic.com

Comment

Working...
        X