Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please review my site :)

Hi all

I've just taken on Ramsey Soudah (of marinckygroup.co.uk) to redesign and optimise my site, and im just wondering if you could all take a look at the new site and give your opinions? (www.webuynationwide.co.uk)

I rate him very highly by the way, i have never known such excellent customer service and he is a really friendly bloke, explains everything to me really well and has the patience of a saint dealing with my endless stupid questions!! comes very highly recommended from me :)

Thanks for taking the time to look

Sally
    www.webuynationwide.co.uk

Re: Please review my site :)

Me gone all red!

Wow... Thank you Sally. It was a privilage to help you out with your site. I will as promised stick with you all the way and help you now market and promote your business.

and of course.... couldn't have done it without the fantastic Bluevoda program!
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Sally, your site is simple and concise, just the way I like it (I'm ADD girl, anyhow, it's hard for me to concentrate on busy sites.)

Keep up the good work and good luck!
      "Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence in society." (Mark Twain, 1927)

Comment

Thanks Chahtawoman :) Nice to meet u
        www.webuynationwide.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X