Advertisement on a new forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advertisement on a new forum

Hello all! I am new to this site, and joined hoping I can get some advice! Please forgive me if this is not where I should have posted my questions!

Me and a friend just opened up a new forum. krazykatzforum.com We would like to get some more members, to keep our site up and running. Of course, you already understand that you need members on a forum! ;)

I'm just looking for advice on how I can advertise the site for free or really cheap. We don't have much money (actually no money) to spend....

Any suggestions?

BTW: Come check out the site if you want!

We might be interested in advertising your site on our site, if you advertise ours onto yours... Catch my drift? Send me a pm or a e-mail!

Re: Advertisement on a new forum

A good way to promote your forum is to join other forums (those where you will find an audience that would find your forum useful). Join up, add your site URL to your signature, if it's allowed, and post. Make friends and post lots of relevant stuff so that you are not spamming. Also, as you have already hinted at, forming partnerships with other forums and sites and trading links with each other can bring additional traffic. There are also lots of directories around the place. Try Googling phpBB directories or something similar. The phpBB forums are probably a good place to look for more advice on this.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X