Iframes and forms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iframes and forms

I don't know if this is the right forum or not.
    i'm trying to Make it so that when someone presses the go button in my form, the Iframe displays the site that was in the editbox in my form.
    how would i do this?

thanks.

Re: Iframes and forms

Can you provide a link to your form so we can see and example of what you are trying to do?

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Very simple, but you have to use php and refresh the page. You send the info by POST, then in the same page (when it refreshes) you grab it, and you use it to open the site POSTED in the Iframe. If this is not a real form but you have only this field, use Go menu for this, as you will not need to refresh the page. As Andy said, we would need a link to see what you want to accomplish
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I'm sorry, i don't actually have it hosted yet as i want to finish it before paying money to get it online with vodahost.

Comment

Then it is impossible to test it. BV Iframes will only retrieve pages that are already published on the net.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X