help with oscommerce template

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with oscommerce template

I have bought an oscommerce template from vodahost templates but the problem is I don't know how to install it in the website and start publishing my pages and stuff.

thanks

Re: help with oscommerce template

Try reading the file called README.txt that came with your template. Its been my experience that they all come with one.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

the thing is there is no readme file ... there is only info.txt file ... that's what it contains:

For security reasons the directory containing all the source files of the template (\"SOURCES_XXXXXXXX\") is in a compressed (zipped) file and password protected.
      To uncompress (unzip) a password protected ZIP file you will need to have a zip file utility program installed and a password. As soon as the zip file begins to uncompress, you will be prompted to type in a password. The password is the ID number of your order. You can find this number on the order page which will be provided to you through a link that we sent to you via email. Please help us to preserve the quality and uniqueness of our products by not uploading \"SOURCES_XXXXXXXX\" directories either zipped or unzipped to the server.

this is how to unzip the compressed file but the thing is how to install it in the server ?

thanks

Comment

Unzip it to its own directory, then see if you can find one.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X