Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• email question

Hi
    I have set up email with outlook express but when I click on contact in my site outlook comes up and says the email is from me (my original account)
    to my website email.what have i done wrong? any help please
    two cats

Re: email question

OK for your Contact Page on your web site you have placed a email this being your contact email address, "yes"

Now when you click on your Contact on your web site outlook open's & will display your email which is right, dont worrie. sounds like you are getting confused about nothing your doing fine.
    Dave Hickey

www.youngstroke.org.nz

www.eko.co.nz

Comment

Thanks for that but I was trying to test email and get an error can't conect to server .Have I done something wrong in setting it up?
      Two Cats

Comment

Depending on the error code i'd say yes, your setup is not complete, have you checked out the tutorials for Creating email accounts in Outlook Express
        Click the link below it'll take you stright there.

Gives a holla how you got on.
        Dave Hickey

www.youngstroke.org.nz

www.eko.co.nz

Comment

thanks I'll check to make sure I've set it up correctly
          Two Cats
          www.magicpallete.com

Comment

thia is the error I get with outlook express does anyone know what I have to do to correct it I've checked and double checked the tutorials and I can't see anything wrong
            Please help
            Ywo Cats

An unknown error has occurred. Account: 'magicpallete.com', Server: 'mail.magicpallete.com', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '421 Cannot connect to SMTP server 75.126.10.3 (75.126.10.3:25), connect error 10060', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 421, Error Number: 0x800CCC67

Comment

Working...
            X