Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help please Navaldesign - or anyone else...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help please Navaldesign - or anyone else...

Please check this form:

I have ensured they all tab in the correct order by doing the 'move to front' method as I have seen before.

However, please tab down the form and you will notice one of them (WHY ARE YOU SELLING THE PROPERTY) gets left to the end, even after the submit button. I have tried everything I can think of. Can anyone advise please?
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Re: Help please Navaldesign - or anyone else...

I retrieved your form and repetead the Move to front procedure and it is ok. You have probably missed it. Repeat it again.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Nope, still doing it, and what's more... When the form is sent to the email address it shows the 'where did you hear about us' question as FIRST even though it's last in order?
      Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Ramsey,

Try deleting that questionable one, hear about one. Then recreate and move it to the last position that way you know you have it and move it to top and lock it. See if that fixes it.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

hmmm, that's worth a try, thanks Karen, although I'll do it in the morning now.

I am far too busy... look >>>>

Comment

As i said, i recretated your form, importing it from your page, and had no problem in setting the correct order.

If you wish, use my contact form to send me your file and i'll have a look.
            Navaldesign
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi Naval, I have sent you this file. Thank you for helping.

Comment

I have already sent it back to you ten minutes after you sent it. Please check your mail
                Navaldesign

Comment

No sorry nothing ? Checked all my folders. Can you resend?

Comment

Sending again now, at mar...gr...******.co.uk
                    Navaldesign

Comment

Nope sorry nothing. Can you try the email address again but this time try mar..gro...@tiscali.co.uk

So same before the @ just the different isp.

Sorry to waste your time.

Comment

Just sent to tiscali.co.k
                        Navaldesign

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
                          Just sent to tiscali.co.k
                          Got it thank you. Just going to try it out.

Comment

Naval,

I just republished and they all seem to work fine now, thank you. I won't know the exact results until my client returns the form to me as it goes direct to her. She did mention that a couple of the questions showed in a different order to the way they were laid out but I won't know if that is still the case until she replies.

Anyway, thank you very much for solving the initial problem, much appreciated.

Grazie : - )

P.S. You'll never believe it.... ALL three emails came through now!!

Comment

Working...
                            X