Buttons and drop downs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buttons and drop downs

Is there any way I can make the buttons have a drop down menu...also is there anway I can separate the sections on the dropdown menu bar so they aren't all ontop of one another?
    from, mowcopchurch.com

Re: Buttons and drop downs

You can't add dropdowns to the nav bar buttons.You can use the dropdown menus instead. When doing so, you can use an image as background, so that they appear as buttons. If you so, you can add a blank (no text) voice in your dropdown, to separate the menu in sections.
    However, there are such menus on the net (google it) that can be embedded in BV. Have a look at http://angies-cyberscripts.org/ among others
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks for your help :)
      Ruth Winterton

Comment

Hello,I have changed my pages a few times and have lost many of the icons in the tool bar.When I right click ,then customize,especially for the links icon,when I click reset,all goes back to blank.Please HelpThank you Pete

Comment

Working...
        X